LMFT or Intern Therapist
Roseville Home Start, Inc. is a non-profit, full service wrap around transitional housing program for families. Our program has been operating for over 20 years and is the only program of its kind in Placer County.
We are looking for an LMFT or Intern Therapist to join our small team. If you have a passion for transforming lives and improving the wellbeing of others, we’d love to hear from you!
– Provide individual adult, child and family therapy
– Facilitate therapeutic groups
– Maintain accurate client charts and progress notes
– Work with case managers to develop an individualized plan for residents
– Provide community resources based on individual’s needs, if needed
– Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or MA/MS and Intern number
– Multi-lingual preferred
– Non-profit experience preferred
Reports to: Program Manager and Development Director
Salary: DOE and paid clinical supervision
To apply: Send resume and cover letter to Info@RosevilleHomestart.org. Please include at least 2 skills that you believe will best support this role and how you have demonstrated them before.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.