Therapist (MFTi or MFCCi) Intern Position
Roseville Home Start, Inc. is a non-profit, full service wrap around Transitional Housing Program for families. Our program has been operating for over 20 years and is the only program of its kind in Placer County. To learn more, visit our website: rosevillehomestart.org
We are looking for an Intern therapist to join our small team. If you have a passion for transforming lives and improving the wellbeing of others, we’d love to hear from you!
– Provide individual adult, child and family therapy
– Facilitate therapeutic groups
– Maintain accurate client charts and progress notes
– Work with case managers to develop individualized plan for residents. Provide case management on as-needed basis
– Provide community resources based on individual’s needs, if needed
– MA or MS and Intern number
– Multi-lingual preferred
– Non-profit experience preferred
Reports to: Program Manager
Salary: DOE and paid clinical supervision
To apply: Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include at least 2 skills that you believe will best support this role and how you have demonstrated them before.
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.